Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Cenk Aktas <ca...@denaliai.com> on 2020/09/11 16:58:12 UTC

2 Node Cluster High CPU usage

Hello all,

We have a 2 node cluster setup. Nearly all processors are cron scheduled and configured to run on the primary node.
Yes, we are utilizing 2nd node as a fail-over host. There is a weird CPU and Memory usage on connected, not the primary node.
Somehow 2nd node, which has nothing running, just checking primary node status and hogging CPU and Memory.
Any idea why? Is there something we miss configure?

Thanks in advance.

Re: 2 Node Cluster High CPU usage

Posted by Vijay Chhipa <vc...@apple.com>.
Cenk,

Do you see anything interesting in the nifi-app.log or the nifi-bootstrap.log on the 2nd node?
You can also set the logging level to DEBUG on the second node to get a better idea.

Vijay