Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org> on 2019/05/28 21:38:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer Swaroopa Kadam

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I am pleased to announce that Swaroopa
Kadam has accepted our invitation to become a Phoenix committer. Swaroopa
has contributed to a number of areas in the project, including the query
server[1] and been an active participant in many code reviews for others'
patches.

Congratulations, Swaroopa, and we look forward to many more great
contributions from you!

Geoffrey Jacoby

[1] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20AND%20assignee%20in%20(swaroopa)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Swaroopa Kadam

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Swaroopa, keep up the great work!

Posted by swaroopa kadam <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone! Excited for my further contribution in the community. 😊

--

Swaroopa Kadam
[image: https://]about.me/swaroopa_kadam

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Swaroopa Kadam

Posted by Vincent Poon <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xu Cang <xc...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.
Congrats! :)

Posted by Priyank Porwal <pr...@gmail.com>.