Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Peter Fodrek <pe...@stuba.sk> on 2012/02/29 13:01:07 UTC

LDAP , svnserve on MAC

Dear Subversion experts,

I am looking to authentificate my subversion 1.6.17(r1128011) repositories
against LDAP server. Svnserve running on MAC OS 10.6(Snow Leopard) machine

LDAP authentification on the another Mac minis works well. I am not to allow
login via LDAP acounts  to PC where svnserve runs.

I was able to setup another svnserve sunig sasl but that runs on
Slackware. On the AMC minis ldapsearch command works well.

Is there anybody to recomend me what to do to configure svnserve to
authentificte aginst LDAP on MAC,please?

Thank you for any help.

I look forward hearing form you

Yours faitfully

Peter Fodrek