Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by 이종필 <le...@samsung.com> on 2004/03/25 06:08:31 UTC

How can I use repository which is on other driver ?

Hello all.

I am personally using subversion system in my desktop. I meet a big problem during use it.
My enviroment is following

  OS : XP professional
  client : Tortoise
  SSH : SSHD in the cygwin
  protcol : SVN+SSH
  location of repository : d:\repos\HPe

The Tortoise shows following error message :
"No repository found in 'svn+ssh://protos_1/d/repos/HPe"

How can I make a url if repository located other directory ?

If repository is located in C drive, It's works well. But I'd like to move the repository to other dirver not C

Please help me...

JPLEE

RE: How can I use repository which is on other driver ?

Posted by leejongphil <le...@samsung.com>.
Very thanks for your help.

I'd already tried like following.
Try svn+ssh://protos_1/D:/repos/HPe

But my Tortoisen reported following error message
Couldn't determine repository path

BR.

JPLEE.

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 06:08:31 +0000 (GMT), "ÀÌÁ¾ÇÊ"
<le...@samsung.com> said:
> Hello all.
>

> I am personally using subversion system in my desktop. I meet a big
> problem during use it.
> My enviroment is following
>
>   OS : XP professional
>   client : Tortoise
>   SSH : SSHD in the cygwin
>   protcol : SVN+SSH
>   location of repository : d:\repos\HPe
>
> The Tortoise shows following error message :
> "No repository found in 'svn+ssh://protos_1/d/repos/HPe"
>

> How can I make a url if repository located other directory ?
>
> If repository is located in C drive, It's works well. But I'd like to
> move the repository to other dirver not C

Try svn+ssh://protos_1/D:/repos/HPe

Hope that helps !
François
Developer of Java Gui Builder
http://jgb.sourceforge.net/

Re: How can I use repository which is on other driver ?

Posted by Francois Beausoleil <fb...@users.sourceforge.net>.

Posted by Jeff Macdonald <je...@virtualbuilder.com>.
On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 01:08, 이종필 wrote:
<snip>

> The Tortoise shows following error message :
> "No repository found in 'svn+ssh://protos_1/d/repos/HPe"
>

> How can I make a url if repository located other directory ?

See this page:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/svnbook/ch02s03.html#svn-ch-02-sidebar-1

(in short add a colon after the D).

It talks about file urls but I would think might apply.