Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by pavan vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/27 09:33:55 UTC

Scroll Pane Question

Hi ,

I would like to understand the usage of ScrollPane. Tutorial has just
ImageView example
Here i did a small test to add several Push Buttons to Boxpane added to
a Scroll Pane, But i dont see any Scroll Bar coming up.

Attached is the bxml test for Scroll pane.
Can someone please help.
Thanks and Regards,
Pavan

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by Pavan Vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Are u able to access the Zip file i have attached?
Any advice on why the scrollpane isnt coming up?
Thanks and Regards,
Pavan

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by pavan vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by pavan vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,
some advice here is really appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
Pavan

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by pavan vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by pavan vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com>.
HI Greg,

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by pavan vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by pavan vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by pavan vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com>.
Attached is the updated XML
Yes this is on pivot 2.0 and JRE 1.6_20 Windows 7 Platform.

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: Scroll Pane Question

Posted by pavan vadavalli <pa...@gmail.com>.