Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Rashul Chutani <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/17 16:46:06 UTC

Unsubscription request

Please unsubscribe me from your mailing list.

Re: [External] Re: Unsubscription request

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
Rashul, Seetha, Jonathan and Fathima,

you have to unsubscribe yourself from the mailing list (just like you
subscribed to it yourself, hopefully).

I've just documented how people can do this on
http://fineract.apache.org/#contribute.

Hope this helps.

M.

Re: Unsubscription request