Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Java Programmer <jp...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/29 12:10:48 UTC

problem with two ListChoices connected each other

Hello,
I need a solution if such component exists:
1) first ListChoice have categories about 1-2k options
2) second ListChoice is empty
3) there are arrows which can move elements from first to second
ListChoice, and the way back
Main problem in such scenario would be with sending lot of refreshing
data through the Ajax, because there are a lot options in fist
ListChoice,
we need something much simpler, and we cannot find, maybe something
pure JavaScript with Model connected. Do you have any idea what we can
use for this?

--
Thanks in advance,
Adrian

http://www.codeappeal.com

Re: problem with two ListChoices connected each other