Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/11/05 04:07:22 UTC

RE: question re mailet container classpath, getResourceAsStream()

Hey Linds,

> I have a mailet that relies on some code that does
> getResourceAsStream() (to load a properties file)

Which version of James?  The James v2.2 test builds since
I-don't-recall-when-off-hand use custom classloaders to load matchers and
mailets.  If you need to access a resource related to your mailet, you might
want to get at the loader used to load it, and ask it to do the job.  Don't
assume that anything useful is located in the classpath when using
container-based architectures.

	--- Noel