Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jacob Drew <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/10 20:19:46 UTC

[users@httpd] DocumentRoot directive issues

Hi-- I have apache 2.0.48 running on windows server
2000-- coldfusion is also running on the server, MX
6.5. I am able to view .html pages but when I load
.cfm pages i get:

"Please try your request again in a few minutes."

No error code. Nothing in the logs, besides a normal
get request in the access log.

normally I would think I wasn't loading the JRUN
module correctly, or it might a cf config problem,
but, and this part really confuses me, I can see the
CFAdministrator just fine. so cf pages are running,
just not in my webroot.

any help would be appreciate.

Re: [users@httpd] DocumentRoot directive issues -- (wrong subject)-- this is about Coldfusion issues

Posted by Jacob Drew <ja...@yahoo.com>.