Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Rick Yazwinski <ri...@solect.com> on 2000/05/16 21:39:16 UTC

Windows 98?

Folks, has anyone successfully built ant under Win98?  I downloaded the
source and successfully built under Linux, but I'm having a terrible time
with Win98 and there is no binary distribution on the site for download :(

I'm likely going to just grab the Jar file from my linux build, but I was
wondering if anyone's been successful with Win98 yet

	Rick...

RE: Windows 98? (and now a newbie question..... :)

Posted by Vitaly Stulsky <vi...@yahoo.com>.
srcdir must point on 'src', not on src/com/...

Vitaly

http://im.yahoo.com

RE: Windows 98? (and now a newbie question..... :)

Posted by Rick Yazwinski <ri...@solect.com>.
Yep, In fact, if I run

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.

Posted by Rick Yazwinski <ri...@solect.com>.

RE: Windows 98?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.

Re: Windows 98?

Posted by Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>.

Re: Windows 98?

Posted by Bernard Davison <be...@gondwana.com.au>.
I had no problems that i didn't have on NT.
Basically if my environment was set up correctly it builds with out any
problems.

see ya
bernie.