Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2017/07/02 15:08:51 UTC

Re: FastCGI env-vars

There is one (I hope!) final question... There seems to be
conflicting interpretations on whether PATH_INFO should, or
should NOT, include any QUERY_STRING info or "extra stuff"
after the actual path itself...

Right now, we don't.

Re: FastCGI env-vars

Posted by Jacob Champion <ch...@gmail.com>.
On 07/02/2017 08:44 AM, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
> I'm reading https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3875#section-4.1.5 as the
> PATH_INFO is entirely distinct from QUERY_STRING.

Right. SCRIPT_NAME, PATH_INFO, and QUERY_STRING are intended to be three
distinct parts of the Script-URI (see Section 3.3). I.e. you should be
able to percent-encode and concatenate them (with the correct
delimiters) to get an equivalent URI.

--Jacob

Re: FastCGI env-vars

Posted by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.