Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/16 23:19:05 UTC

[VOTE] Matt Hogstrom as Release Manager (Re: Getting V1.0 out the door - first step ;-P)

+1 for Matt as the Release Manager. Let's do it :)

Matt,
Please familiarize yourself with how other projects do it and how prev
releases were done. First step would be a release plan.

thanks,
dims

Re: [VOTE] Matt Hogstrom as Release Manager (Re: Getting V1.0 out the door - first step ;-P)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Oh yea! +1 for me not doing it ^H^H^H .. I mean for Matt.  Go Matt!

-David

Posted by Bharath Duggirala <db...@gmail.com>.
+1 (from a non-commiter)
 /Bharath

Re: [VOTE] Matt Hogstrom as Release Manager (Re: Getting V1.0 out the door - first step ;-P)

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
+1 (from a non-commiter)

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
+1

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
+1

geirm@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Matt Hogstrom as Release Manager (Re: Getting V1.0 out the door - first step ;-P)

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
+1

John

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1 (from a non-committer)

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
LOL

+1

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1...he is a great choice.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1

david jencks

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
+1

Gianny

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
On 11/16/05, Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

>+1 for Matt as the Release Manager. Let's do it :)

+1

(with a hope that it will take him some time before he got familiar with
the process, and I'll eventually be able to finish the Adventure Builder
deployment on time ;))

BTW, May I ask you to write down the notes about what to do and when so
that when my time comes I'll have a cheetsheet to use?

Jacek

Re: [VOTE] Matt Hogstrom as Release Manager (Re: Getting V1.0 out the door - first step ;-P)

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 11/16/05, Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 for Matt as the Release Manager. Let's do it :)

+1

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project