Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Mauricio S. Palazzi" <Ma...@romaniuc.com> on 2003/04/18 12:31:31 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.24 and jndi.properties

Hi,

       I have a servlet (running in Tomcat 4.1.24) that uses an ejb
running in a container on a diferent JVM - The servlet must access the
naming server from the ejb container. Does anyone knows where should I
place the jndi.properties file so that my servlet access the naming
server from the ejb container (instead of the default tomcat naming
server) ? btw, I've tried $TOMCAT_HOME/common/classes, WEB-INF/classes
WEB-INF/classes/lib but none of these worked.
       Still, is there a way that I can change the Tomcat default naming
server ?

thanks a lot,

Mauricio