Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Supreet <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 07:23:59 UTC

Camel - Http Timeout

Hi All,

I am trying to create a heartbeat endpoint and would like to set a timeout
of 5 secs on it. I have tried this -

		<route id="heartbeat-Sender">
			<from uri="jetty:{{heartbeat_url}}" />
uri="http://testurl/ws/?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;httpClient.connectionManagerTimeout=5000"
/>
		</route>

and

		<route id="heartbeat-Sender">
			<from uri="jetty:{{heartbeat_url}}" />
uri="http://testurl/ws/?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;httpClient.soTimeout=5000"
/>
		</route>

but none of them work.I created a sample java class and verified that
http.connection.timeout works -

		HttpClient client = new HttpClient();
		GetMethod method = new GetMethod(url);
		client.getParams().setParameter("http.connection.timeout", 5000);

but I think camel uses  HttpClientParams which doesn't have
http.connection.timeout. Is there any other way to do it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.