Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bari Rid <ba...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/05/11 15:51:10 UTC

Update camel-smpp dependency on jsmpp to 2.2.1

jsmpp version 2.2.0 contains a correction concerning responding correctly to failed DeliverSM as can be seen here:
https://github.com/opentelecoms-org/jsmpp/commit/575eec44ebf51077870d45385392e30a29c6dfe3

The change is made particularly in the file SMPPSessionBoundRX.java when handling PDUStringException and ProcessRuest exception

Currently we need to add this dependency explicitly to any new project.

Re: Update camel-smpp dependency on jsmpp to 2.2.1

Posted by Daniel Pocock <da...@pocock.pro>.

On 11/05/16 17:51, Bari Rid wrote:
> jsmpp version 2.2.0 contains a correction concerning responding correctly to failed DeliverSM as can be seen here:
> https://github.com/opentelecoms-org/jsmpp/commit/575eec44ebf51077870d45385392e30a29c6dfe3
>
> The change is made particularly in the file SMPPSessionBoundRX.java when handling PDUStringException and ProcessRuest exception
>
> Currently we need to add this dependency explicitly to any new project.

Last time I looked at changing from jSMPP 2.1.x to 2.2.x, I found that
it required various changes on the camel-smpp component.  I think I
started that work in a branch but didn't finish it so it wasn't merged.
 Somebody else is welcome to continue working on that branch.

If the change is urgent, it could be cherry-picked into the jSMPP 2.1.x
branch and a new jSMPP 2.1.x release could be made for it.

Regards,

Daniel