Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by David Delgranche <co...@rd.francetelecom.fr> on 2000/10/02 13:51:34 UTC

XSLT and XML Schema April Draft

Hi,

I just start using Xalan to apply a stylesheet to my XML schema. But I
have some problems and perhaps someone could help me.
I'm using the draft of April for the writing of my XML schema. Is there
a mam with XLST to catch the element with given minOccurs and
maxOccurs?  Is there also a mean to catch the different values in an
enumeration?
I hope somebody could help me solving these problems!

Thanks

David.

David DELGRANCHE
Prestataire SILICOM chez France Telecom R&D
Lannion France