Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu> on 2009/04/02 17:08:08 UTC

Re: Making branch 0.3 for Hadoop Hive soon

I took the liberty of moving all non blocking tickets assigned to
version 0.2 and 0.3 to 0.4. There is one blocking ticket left before we
can release 0.3:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310843&fixfor=12313637

If you think there is a serious, blocking bug that needs to go into 0.3
please change the version of the ticket to 0.3.

Thanks

/Johan