Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jeff Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2002/09/03 03:41:17 UTC

Re: [httpclient] new class: org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.TraceMethod

The header comments in TraceMethod.java is surprising:

 * $Header:
/home/cvs/jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/java/org/apache/commons/httpclient/methods/HeadMethod.java,v
1.11 2002/09/01 01:27:37 dion Exp $
 * $Revision: 1.11 $
 * $Date: 2002/09/01 01:27:37 $

Before you add a new file, I beleive that you should replace these with:

 * $Header:  $
 * $Revision:  $
 * $Date:  $

So that cvs can do its job to add the fields on checkout.