Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pragneshkumar Gandhi <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/11 15:16:58 UTC

New Ti JMeter

Hi ALL JMeterians
I am Pragneshkumar Gandhi from india
I am very fresh to the JMeter.
I am able to download and installed jmeter after some
hurdles but not it seems that I have passed taht test.
now my jmeter and is installed and working fine showing
that Jmeter window on running the jmeter.bat from /bin
it just show two icon one is Testplan and other is
workbench
but where to go i have gone thru the docs but didn't get
anything pls guide me
thanks
Pragnesh

=====
Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes an annual free trip round the Sun.

Regards,
Pragneshkumar Gandhi,
India.