Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/09/17 15:40:14 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] move healthcheck under bundles/extensions and release as 0.9.0

Hi,

Coming back to this, is anyone opposed to

a) moving the contrib/extensions/healthcheck module under
bundles/extensions/healthcheck ?

b) releasing those modules as V0.9.0 ?

I'm presenting the tool at adaptTo next week, would be nice to have a
first release.

I'm resyncing the docs at
http://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/sling-health-check-tool.html
now to be consistent with the recent changes.

-Bertrand

RE: [DISCUSS] move healthcheck under bundles/extensions and release as 0.9.0

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
+1 for releasing it as 1.0.0 as the API seems tob e pretty stable.

Best regards
mike

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,