Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/11/01 17:51:45 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 1.1.0 (rc2)

-1

My understanding after speaking with BenM is that the fix for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-6457 should be straight forward.

I don't think the cost of debugging and fixing production systems if they
run into this is worth skipping an easy fix. I have re-targeted the JIRA to
1.1.0.

Joris