Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Artem Ervits <ar...@nyp.org> on 2013/03/13 18:07:07 UTC

Ambari and select versions of services

Hello all,

I noticed that Ambari installs version 1.1.2 of Hadoop as part of it's deployment, if I wanted to let's say push version 1.0.4 instead, is that something that can be easily done?

Thank you.

--------------------

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message.  Thank you.

--------------------

Re: Ambari and select versions of services

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@apache.org>.
Artem,
 1.1.2 is quite stable. It should be marked stable pretty soon once a
couple of weeks go by.

mahadev

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@nyp.org>.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.