Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Simon Raveh <si...@icann.org> on 2012/05/24 22:22:32 UTC

Tapestry Testify and chenillekit captcha

Hi,

I'm trying to test a page that has a chenille kit Kaptcha component. The issue I'm having is that when testing the page with TapestryTestify, the event ("kaptchaEvent")  that generate the image and set kaptchaValue field inside the component is never being called. So I get null pointer exception when the form is being process, regardless to what value I put in for  Kaptcha text field.
Is there a way to  enforce the event call maybe form inside of my test code.

Thanks,
Simon