Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by astha <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 22:22:16 UTC

Opensocial container for GAE(python) released

Hi Everyone,

I feel happy to announce that we have released our Open Social
implementation for GAE(Python), "gae-OpenSocial". The code is based on
Apache Shindig.
Please visit http://code.google.com/p/gae-opensocial/ for more details.

I hope this will be able to suffice the needs of several correspondence ,
which I have received earlier, over this.

Looking forward for your feedback,

Thanks n Regards,
Astha Bhatnagar
Impetus Infotech (India) Pvt Ltd

Re: Opensocial container for GAE(python) released

Posted by Astha Bhatnagar <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,
As stated above the GAE implementation is based on shindig (PHP). So the
answer to your question is yes, you can have your own data-stores.