Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2016/09/20 15:33:56 UTC

scr:details command

I'm confused. What does it mean if scr:details says:

State                       : satisfied
Service Reference : No Services bound

How can a reference be satisfied if it's not bound?

RE: scr:details command

Posted by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com>.
I resolved the issue that was causing the misleading display but I’ll spend a little time to see if I can recreate it. No promises but I’ll try.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Web: http://fusesource.com