Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/07/22 20:22:22 UTC

Can you look at the updated site for 0.40?

http://slider.incubator.apache.org/

Specifically, the download links and texts around the latest release.
I will send an announcement in few hours.

The steps needed to release the bits are at:
http://slider.incubator.apache.org/developing/releasing.html

Its a bit pedantic but I think it is easier to remove steps once the next
person to release goes over it. IOW, feel free to update the page as needed.

thanks
-Sumit

Re: Can you look at the updated site for 0.40?

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Gotcha. Checksums "form" isn't really enforced best as I can tell, so it
really just boils down to preference. What you have is sufficient to get
the job down.

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com>.