Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org> on 2024/04/11 06:56:03 UTC

[Apache InLong] Query the latest quarter developing data on GitHub

Hi, community dev:
    I want to query the latest quarter developing data on GitHub for the
report. https://reporter.apache.org/wizard/statistics?inlong only has basic
data, it does not include the developing data related to GitHub.
    the data cloud be like this:
> - 409 commits in the past quarter (17% increase)
> - 49 code contributors in the past quarter (32% increase)
> - 333 PRs opened on GitHub, past quarter (5% increase)
> - 337 PRs closed on GitHub, past quarter (6% increase)
> - 353 issues opened on GitHub, past quarter (3% increase)
> - 355 issues closed on GitHub, past quarter (6% increase)

Best wishes,
Charles Zhang
from Apache InLong

Re: [Apache InLong] Query the latest quarter developing data on GitHub

Posted by Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org>.
Hi, Daniel, all activity data is available now, thanks a lot.

Best wishes,
Charles Zhang
from Apache InLong

Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> 于2024年4月11日周四 21:59写道: