Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yann Davin <ya...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/31 15:29:07 UTC

BUG assembly/moduleSet/fileSet/directory ${artifactId} ${versionId}

Hi,

It seems that the ${artifactId} ${version} etc...placed in the <directory>
tag
of fileset of a module set of a assembly makes a reference to the main .pom
and not to the current module .pom.

e.g
my main .pom which defines the maven-assembly-plugin has a version = 1.0
the fractal-libraries module has a version equal to 1.0-SNAPSHOT.

<fileSet>
	<outputDirectory></outputDirectory>
	<directory>target/fractal-libraries-${version}-distribution.dir</directory>
</fileSet>

--> the ${version} variable in the <directory> is not 1.0-SNAPSHOT but 1.0
--> if I try to put ${version} in the <outputDirectory> tag just for
testing, it works, so it is specific to the
<directory> tag.

complete moduleset section of my assembly file:
<moduleSet>
			<includes>
				<include>org.objectweb.fractal.distribution:fractal-libraries</include>
			</includes>
			<sources>
				<includeModuleDirectory>false</includeModuleDirectory>
				<excludeSubModuleDirectories>
					false
				</excludeSubModuleDirectories>

				<fileSets>
					<fileSet>
						<outputDirectory></outputDirectory>

<directory>target/${artifactId}-${version}-distribution.dir</directory>
					</fileSet>
				</fileSets>
			</sources>
		</moduleSet>