Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ken nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2006/10/26 16:07:24 UTC

Tacos-4.0 compatible with Tapestry-4.1.1 (build/deploy whoas)

Guys,

Is anyone going to upgrade tacos-4.0 to build/run with tap-4.1.1 ?

I cannot get any webapps (that use tacos components) to deploy after
building (tacos-4.0 and my webapps) against tapestry-4.1.1

I had to bump my webapps and tacos-4.0 build back to build against
tapestry-4.0.2 just to build/deploy

Is there a time frame when tacos-4.0 will be compatible?

Better yet, can anyone suggest a buildable usable avenue for me? I prefer to
do things myself rather than wait.

Thanks in advance

Ken in nashua