Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Steve Mactaggart <st...@bestbets.com.au> on 2006/09/25 06:57:47 UTC

Multiple Source Directories

Hi all,

I'm just starting to convert my codebase across to maven, in doing so I
will have to keep the bulk of the code in the same structure until I get
maven able to do full builds then I can start segmenting projects.

So far so good..  But one hitch. I have 2 directories in 1 project that
are source, 1 is the true source, and the 2nd is the stubs for my axis
webservice.

I read in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-723 that the ability to
have multiple sourceDirectory tags in one project doesn't work.

But this is back in '04, any suggestions now?

Steve

believed to be clean.

Re: Multiple Source Directories

Posted by Steve Mactaggart <st...@bestbets.com.au>.