Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com on 2016/03/10 13:38:02 UTC

About Infinispan

Hi,

Can community for Infinispan and Ignite in function to make a contrast?
Like Redis, Gemfire, Hazelcast, Coherence?

Re: About Infinispan

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Thanks Gianfranco!

You should have the commit privileges to the website. Simply commit the
files to SVN and they should show on the website almost immediately.

Also, please use the existing comparisons we already have as a starting
point:

https://ignite.apache.org/use-cases/compare/hazelcast.html
https://ignite.apache.org/use-cases/compare/coherence.html
https://ignite.apache.org/use-cases/compare/gemfire.html
https://ignite.apache.org/use-cases/compare/redis.html

D.

Re: About Infinispan

Posted by Gianfranco Murador <mu...@apache.org>.
Hello Dmitry,

Re: About Infinispan

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com>.
We definitely should do a comparison to Infinispan. Anyone in the community
is interested in picking this up and updating the website?

D.

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 5:09 AM, 李玉珏@163 <18...@163.com> wrote:

> From the functionality, I just feel that the two are comparable.
> From the point of view of publicity can strengthen the advantages of
> Ignite, such as ANSI SQL Query IGFS, and so on.
>
> 在 16/3/10 20:41, Yakov Zhdanov 写道:
>
> Hello!
>>
>> I am afraid I don't fully understand you. Can you please explain what you
>> suggest in other words? Are you talking about benchmarks for comparison?
>>
>> --Yakov

>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Can community for Infinispan and Ignite in function to make a contrast?
>>> Like Redis, Gemfire, Hazelcast, Coherence?

Re: About Infinispan

Posted by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com.
 From the functionality, I just feel that the two are comparable.
 From the point of view of publicity can strengthen the advantages of