Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Matt Fysh <ma...@unweb.io> on 2022/10/20 07:52:05 UTC

Unable to get Flink S3 plugin to work

Hi Zeppers,

I'm running Flink inside the Zeppelin 0.10 docker image, and having
difficulty writing a stream to S3. I've copied the plugin inside the Flink
plugin directory, but I think it also requires the Service Loader to be
configured according to this StackOverflow question
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/64115627/flink-1-11-2-cant-find-implementation-for-s3-despite-correct-plugins-being>

I was wondering how I can get this to work when running Flink inside of
Zeppelin? Given that the jobs we write in notebooks don't have a permanent
JAR, I'm at a loss to understand where I should palace this META-INF folder
with the services directory inside

Thanks,
Matt

Re: Unable to get Flink S3 plugin to work

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Could you try to copy the plugin jar into FLINK_HOME/lib?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Unable to get Flink S3 plugin to work

Posted by Matt Fysh <ma...@unweb.io>.
Hi Jeff,

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--