Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Matheus Mota <sm...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/26 17:47:41 UTC

Get page index or 'walk' page by page

Hi!

Im using POI to read word documents. In my code, I use the getRange() to to
get the range of paragraphs and then walk in the document through it.
I need to know in what page a paragraph is; is that possible? Or: Can i walk
page by page in the document, getting the paragraphs in a specific page, for
instance?

Thanks in advanced.

Regards,
Matheus

Re: Get page index or 'walk' page by page

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, Matheus Mota wrote:
> Im using POI to read word documents. In my code, I use the getRange() to to
> get the range of paragraphs and then walk in the document through it.
> I need to know in what page a paragraph is; is that possible?

Alas not, the file format doesn't store the page breaks

Nick