Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by shirley <hn...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2007/11/29 04:23:35 UTC

why Activemq-cpp 2.1 client couldn't receive message?

Hello!
    Recently ,I' m working on the activemq message broker .I use  the
example codes which download from the official webside.I have tried many
times. although, the producer can sent message to a queque installed by the
server(another computer) succeful, but ,it failed on consumer receiving a
message from a queque, I  have seen about many papers ,but they  still can't
solve my problem, I still don't  known what's the problem with the codes!
and the other java client  works well , indicating   that the server is well
configured.
     I just modify those below  parameters:
1. brokerURL ="tcp://10.1.14.88:61616"
		"?wireFormat=openwire"
		"&transport.useAsyncSend=true";
2. usetopic = false;
3. session->createQueue("dyx"); //the queue named qyx exist, there are  many
message in it.

   it  has been puzzled  me for several days.
   I beg somebody help me solve this question! Thanks very much!

PS :
    I have seen that paper called "Java Producer and C++ Consumer", I Copied
the full code source, of course plus the key sentence "conn->start ();",
but,  It still fail……

why Activemq-cpp 2.1 client couldn't receive message?

Posted by shirley <hn...@yahoo.com.cn>.
This afternoon ,I tested my C++ project with the server .after doing several
experiment ,I find that I can receive the messages from the queue
established by myself , in which the JAVA client can consume the messages
,howerver, I can't fetch any message from the queue established by JAVA
Client,  why? I hope someone can tell me the reason, it puzzled me so long
,I'M looking forward to fingding the answer.THANKS!