Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Hao Wang <ha...@live.com> on 2021/11/15 00:48:42 UTC

Propose adding writing suggestions to OpenOffice

Dear OpenOffice devs :

I noticed outlook.com recently added a new functionality that suggests words for author's emails and the accuracy rate is actually quite high. So I was wondering if it is possible to add a similar functionality in OpenOffice ?

Bravo !
Hao Wang

Re: Propose adding writing suggestions to OpenOffice

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
On 15.11.21 01:48, Hao Wang wrote:
> Dear OpenOffice devs :
Hi (wave)
> I noticed outlook.com recently added a new functionality that suggests words for author's emails and the accuracy rate is actually quite high. So I was wondering if it is possible to add a similar functionality in OpenOffice ?

I am not sure why it is helpful to suggest the author's email. Can you
describe your use case?

This would help to outline a solution.

--
This is the Way! http://www.apache.org/theapacheway/index.html