Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> on 2010/07/14 23:08:04 UTC

OAuth support in tynamos tapestry-security

Hi,

I was wondering if there is some kind of support planned to support OAuth authentication with tynamos tapestry-security. I would love to be able to offer RESTful webservices with OAuth authentication with tapestry, tapestry-restful and tapestry-security.
Any plans? Pointers?

Thanks

Moritz

Re: OAuth support in tynamos tapestry-security

Posted by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de>.
Every starting point would be helpful! I'm pretty new with REST and OAuth. Though I do have experience with T5 since the very early 5.0.4 days.

M.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 3:58 AM, Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> wrote:
> can you somehow provide access to your initial work on tapestry-oauth so I could possibly learn from it and maybe help with finishing it?
> I have spend a couple of days now to get deeper into oauth and have been able to do a client integration with twitter and oauth. So I think I have understood oauth enough to be of some use for your implementation.

Are you working on Oauth or Oauth2? Oauth2 that I implemented for my
needs won't help you if you need a solution for Oauth, since they are
very different.

Kalle

Posted by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de>.
Hi Kalle,