Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 18:38:26 UTC

[ANN] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M2 released!

The ServiceMix team is pleased to announce the availability of Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M2.

!! This is a technology preview release of Apache ServiceMix, and should NOT be considered production ready !!

Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 will be the first release based on Karaf 4.0.x, which includes numerous new features.
Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M2 is the second preview release of the new 7.0.x line. We ask that users provide the
community with their feed back so that the full Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 release can be as feature complete
and stable as possible.

Major dependency versions for this release:

  * Activiti 5.16.4
  * Apache ActiveMQ 5.13.3
  * Apache Camel 2.16.3
  * Apache CXF 3.1.5
  * Apache Karaf 4.0.5

More information about this new release can be found at
http://servicemix.apache.org/downloads/servicemix-7.0.0.M2

Re: [ANN] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M2 released!

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much Krzysztof !

Our current development trunk is already based on Servicmix 7.0.0, and
since yesterday on 7.0.0.M2.

We are not using ActiveMQ or Activiti, but we are we are much satisfied of
Karaf 4, CXF 3 and Camel 2.16.
We had several issues upgrading from 5.3.x to 7.0.x, but we had the same
issues trying to upgrade to SMX 6.1.x so we decided to move for the last
one, an now we are very positive about the current status.

We'll try to help with feedback and if possibile patches,
Regards,
Cristiano