Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/06 05:36:17 UTC

Considering the compatibility of opened PR with the new storage engine

Hi,

As the new storage engine has been merged into master branch, I think it is
time to consider merging the existing opened PRs (#157, #178, #185, #188,
#195, #197, #215 and #219).

If the PR is compatible with the new storage engine, it is better to merge
them ASAP.
A PR which keeps opened status too long time will finally be abandoned.....

So, we need the authors of these PRs recheck these PRs again.

(#219 is for Chinese document, and I have checked the content. Some
documents are out-of-date, so we need more work if before it can be merged.)

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东