Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by ol...@easysoft.com.lb on 2021/12/23 10:13:29 UTC

Kafka Topics

Dears,

I'm new to using Kafka, and I was wondering up to how many topics can Kafka Handle. I'm trying to use Kafka but using it I will be obliged to create thousands of topics to keep up with my data. Will Kafka on my server handle this kind of data?

Thank you,

Best Regards

Ola Bissani

Developer Manager

Easysoft

Mobile Lebanon   : +961       3 61 16 90

Office Lebanon      :+961       1 33 55 15/17

E mail:     ola.bissani@easysoft.com.lb

web site:www.easysoft.com.lb

"Tailored to Perfection"

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and it may contain proprietary, business-confidential, and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any other action taken in reliance upon this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this email and its contents from any computer. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.                                                                                                                                     Please consider the environmet before printing this email.