Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/24 23:27:19 UTC

[Discuss] Plugins release

I want to do a plugins release next Monday, Dec 1. (Thursday/Friday are
holidays in the states).

I will review PRs the next few days, please bring any that you deem
important to my attention.

Re: [Discuss] Plugins release

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Ian, can you take a look into this PR before updating the dialogs plugin?

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-dialogs/pull/39

:

RE: [Discuss] Plugins release

Posted by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.