Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Fahlke <fl...@googlemail.com> on 2011/08/03 13:41:22 UTC

Re: [zeta-dev] Hi

Hi David,
i wonder why noone answered your mail yet.

Zeta Components is still actively developed. Also it has a little but fine
community which likes to answer your questions.
For companies there is even a team of developers available who offer
commercial support.

For the current status, iam not sure what is missed for the first release as
Apache Zeta Components. I hope someone other will answer this Question.

If you have any other Questions, you can ask here or try to reach us on irc.

Re: [zeta-dev] Hi

Posted by Maxime Thomas <ma...@gmail.com>.
2011/8/3 Daniel Fahlke <fl...@googlemail.com>

> Hi David,
> i wonder why noone answered your mail yet.
>
> Zeta Components is still actively developed. Also it has a little but fine
> community which likes to answer your questions.
> For companies there is even a team of developers available who offer
> commercial support.
>
> For the current status, iam not sure what is missed for the first release
> as
> Apache Zeta Components. I hope someone other will answer this Question.
>
> If you have any other Questions, you can ask here or try to reach us on
> irc.
>
> 2011/7/27 David Neilsen <da...@panmedia.co.nz>
>
> > Hi, I'm new to this mailing list.
> >
> > Whats the status of Zeta Components? Is it still being actively
> developed?
> >

> > David Neilsen | 07 834 3366 | PANmedia ®

You also have a JIRA for AZC and you can see which bugs / enhancements are
identified.
@Daniel, is it holidays, no ? :-D

--
Maxime
maxime.thomas@wascou.org | www.wascou.org | http://twitter.com/wascou

Re: [zeta-dev] Hi

Posted by Jerome Renard <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Derick Rethans <de...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Aug 2011, Daniel Fahlke wrote:
>
>> i wonder why noone answered your mail yet.
>>
>> Zeta Components is still actively developed. Also it has a little but fine
>> community which likes to answer your questions.
>> For companies there is even a team of developers available who offer
>> commercial support.
>>
>> For the current status, iam not sure what is missed for the first release as
>> Apache Zeta Components. I hope someone other will answer this Question.

I proposed a roadmap (sort of) in the following message:
- http://tinyurl.com/3o2t87c

We just need to find time to work on those issues.

Best Regards,

--
Jérôme Renard
http://39web.fr | http://jrenard.info | http://twitter.com/jeromerenard

Re: [zeta-dev] Hi

Posted by Derick Rethans <de...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 3 Aug 2011, Daniel Fahlke wrote:

> i wonder why noone answered your mail yet.
>
> Zeta Components is still actively developed. Also it has a little but fine
> community which likes to answer your questions.
> For companies there is even a team of developers available who offer
> commercial support.
>
> For the current status, iam not sure what is missed for the first release as
> Apache Zeta Components. I hope someone other will answer this Question.

It is almost a case of "we need to do it".

Derick

--
http://derickrethans.nl | http://xdebug.org
twitter: @derickr and @xdebug