Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Mark R Green <ma...@raytheon.com> on 2015/12/01 23:37:56 UTC

Karaf security issue?

We had a software team trying to use this but the OSVDB site shows a
security issue with Karaf.
http://osvdb.org/show/osvdb/119812

This does not appear to be fixed in 4.0.3?

Mark

Re: Karaf security issue?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Actually, we implemented some workaround like the possibility to provide
the shutdown command.

The random command ID is already generated by Karaf at startup.

I agree with Christian that it's not a huge security issue.

The corresponding Jira is there:

Regards
JB

--