Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/10/11 17:17:15 UTC

Re: 1.4-M1 Release

So only 4 issues left.
Do we move those to 1.4-M2 ? (as this release include some changes we
will have probably some issues to fix not too much I hope :-) ).
I have started working on the release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~olamy/archiva/docs/1.4-M1-SNAPSHOT/release-notes.html
(btw jira issues not included as I'm not sure about the 4)

I will release redback to not have any more snapshot deps.

WDYT ?

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: 1.4-M1 Release

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> So only 4 issues left.

Great work Olivier! :)

> Do we move those to 1.4-M2 ? (as this release include some changes we
> will have probably some issues to fix not too much I hope :-) ).

Yep, I think it's alright to move those to 1.4-M2.

> I have started working on the release notes:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~olamy/archiva/docs/1.4-M1-SNAPSHOT/release-notes.html
> (btw jira issues not included as I'm not sure about the 4)

Can you also add the staging repository/repository merging to the list of
what's new?

> I will release redback to not have any more snapshot deps.
>
> WDYT ?

+1

Thanks,
Deng

Re: 1.4-M1 Release

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
see http://people.apache.org/~olamy/archiva/docs/1.4-M1-SNAPSHOT/tour/
(don't miss to use mouse wheel or touchpad to navigate :-) ).

I will have a look for <<<

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com