Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Ro...@ingres.com> on 2011/08/16 21:37:14 UTC

Minimum version of JRE required for Pivot?

I was thinking it was 1.6.0_16, but I couldn't find that (quickly) on
the web site.  We're working on the installer and need to know the
minimum JRE requirement for Pivot 2.0.x.... Thanks.

Roger Whitcomb

Architect, Engineering

Ingres Corporation

roger.whitcomb@ingres.com <ma...@ingres.com>

PHONE +1 650.587.5596

FAX +1 650.587.5550

www.ingres.com <http://www.ingres.com/>

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
recipient named above. It may contain confidential, proprietary, or
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
delete the original transmission and all copies from your system.

Re: Minimum version of JRE required for Pivot?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
It is 1.6.0_10, but 14 or later is recommended.