Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Ronald S <ro...@outlook.com> on 2014/10/05 22:05:12 UTC

Session expired message

I have to
setup Syncope on Windows R2 x64, but I am constantly getting the error session
expired when logging on to the web-console. I am making use of MySQL as
database for Syncope checked everything with a setup on Ubuntu Linux where I have
Syncope

working
without any issues.

-
First
problems I did run into was the auto creation of tables and views for syncope in
the MySQL database that made my MySQL crash and did leave an uncomplete created
syncope database behind

-
created a backup from the syncope database on my Linux machine and imported on Windows
MySQL, this solved all my database related errors I had before in catalina.out
and tomcat7-stderr.log

-
still receive the session expired in the Syncope web console

-
In
the tomcat localhost.{date}.log I receive an error that is probably the cause
of this behavior but  I have no clue how
to resolve it

Hopefully
someone can help me out on this error

Oct 04, 2014 11:15:17 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
listenerStart

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance
of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

bean with name 'accountPolicyEnforcer': Injection of autowired dependencies
failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: private org.apache.syncope.core.policy.UserSuspender
org.apache.syncope.core.policy.AccountPolicyEnforcer.userSuspender; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'workflowUserSuspender': Injection of autowired
dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: private org.apache.syncope.core.workflow.user.UserWorkflowAdapter
org.apache.syncope.core.workflow.WorkflowUserSuspender.uwfAdapter; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'uwfAdapter': Injection of autowired dependencies
failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Could not autowire field: private org.activiti.engine.RuntimeService
org.apache.syncope.core.workflow.user.activiti.ActivitiUserWorkflowAdapter.runtimeService;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'processEngine': FactoryBean threw exception on
object creation; nested exception is org.activiti.engine.ActivitiException:
Version of activiti database (5.14) is more recent than the engine (5.13) at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:288)

Below are my settings in tomcat conf/context.xml

<Context>

    <!-- Default set of
monitored resources -->

    <!-- Uncomment this to
disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts -->

    <Manager
pathname="" />

    <Resource
name="jdbc/syncopeDataSource" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"

factory="org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceFactory"

maxActive="100"

          minIdle="2"

maxWait="10000"

initialSize="2"

removeAbandonedTimeout="20000"

removeAbandoned="true"

          logAbandoned="true"

suspectTimeout="20000"

timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis="5000"
minEvictableIdleTimeMillis="5000"

jdbcInterceptors="org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.ConnectionState;org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.StatementFinalizer"

          username="username"
password="password" driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/syncope?characterEncoding=UTF-8"/>

</Context>

Below are my settings in syncope-console

/WEB-INF/classes/configuration.properties

scheme=http

host=localhost

port=8040

rootPath=/syncope/rest/

Below are my settings in syncope

/WEB-INF/web.xml

  <!-- Uncomment this when
using JNDI DataSource -->

  <resource-ref>

<res-ref-name>jdbc/syncopeDataSource</res-ref-name>

<res-auth>Container</res-auth>

  </resource-ref>

/WEB-INF/classes/persistence.properties

jpa.driverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

jpa.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/syncope?characterEncoding=UTF-8

jpa.username=username

jpa.password=password

jpa.dialect=org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.MySQLDictionary

quartz.jobstore=org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate

quartz.sql=tables_mysql.sql

logback.sql=mysql.sql

RE: Session expired message

Posted by Ronald S <ro...@outlook.com>.
Hello Marco,
Thank you for your reply.
I checked it and the version is 1.1.3, i used the same .war (syncope and syncope-console) on both the Windows and Linux machine.So this can't be the issue to my opinion.
Kind regards,Ronald
From: marco.disabatino@tirasa.net
Subject: Re: Session expired message
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 09:56:15 +0200
To: user@syncope.apache.org

Hi Ronald,
Il giorno 05/ott/2014, alle ore 22:05, Ronald S <ro...@outlook.com> ha scritto:I have to setup Syncope on Windows R2 x64, but I am constantly getting the error session expired when logging on to the web-console. I am making use of MySQL as database for Syncope checked everything with a setup on Ubuntu Linux where I have Syncopeworking without any issues. -          First problems I did run into was the auto creation of tables and views for syncope in the MySQL database that made my MySQL crash and did leave an uncomplete created syncope database behind-          I created a backup from the syncope database on my Linux machine and imported on Windows MySQL, this solved all my database related errors I had before in catalina.out and tomcat7-stderr.log  -          I still receive the session expired in the Syncope web console-          In the tomcat localhost.{date}.log I receive an error that is probably the cause of this behavior but  I have no clue how to resolve it Hopefully someone can help me out on this error Oct 04, 2014 11:15:17 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStartSEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListenerorg.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'accountPolicyEnforcer': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private org.apache.syncope.core.policy.UserSuspender org.apache.syncope.core.policy.AccountPolicyEnforcer.userSuspender; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'workflowUserSuspender': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private org.apache.syncope.core.workflow.user.UserWorkflowAdapter org.apache.syncope.core.workflow.WorkflowUserSuspender.uwfAdapter; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'uwfAdapter': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private org.activiti.engine.RuntimeService org.apache.syncope.core.workflow.user.activiti.ActivitiUserWorkflowAdapter.runtimeService; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'processEngine': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.activiti.engine.ActivitiException: Version of activiti database (5.14) is more recent than the engine (5.13) at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:288)

It seems that the syncope version deployed on window is different from that on linux.Which version are you using?
Below are my settings in tomcat conf/context.xml <Context>    <!-- Default set of monitored resources -->    <WatchedResource>WEB-INF/web.xml</WatchedResource>     <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat restarts -->    <Manager pathname="" />                   <Resource name="jdbc/syncopeDataSource" auth="Container" type="javax.sql.DataSource"          factory="org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSourceFactory"          maxActive="100"          minIdle="2"          maxWait="10000"          initialSize="2"          removeAbandonedTimeout="20000"          removeAbandoned="true"          logAbandoned="true"          suspectTimeout="20000"          timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis="5000" minEvictableIdleTimeMillis="5000"          jdbcInterceptors="org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.ConnectionState;org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.interceptor.StatementFinalizer"          username="username" password="password" driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"          url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/syncope?characterEncoding=UTF-8"/></Context> Below are my settings in syncope-console /WEB-INF/classes/configuration.propertiesscheme=httphost=localhostport=8040rootPath=/syncope/rest/ Below are my settings in syncope /WEB-INF/web.xml  <!-- Uncomment this when using JNDI DataSource -->  <resource-ref>    <res-ref-name>jdbc/syncopeDataSource</res-ref-name>    <res-type>javax.sql.DataSource</res-type>    <res-auth>Container</res-auth>  </resource-ref> /WEB-INF/classes/persistence.propertiesjpa.driverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driverjpa.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/syncope?characterEncoding=UTF-8jpa.username=usernamejpa.password=passwordjpa.dialect=org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.MySQLDictionaryquartz.jobstore=org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegatequartz.sql=tables_mysql.sqllogback.sql=mysql.sql
In the next few days we release Apache Syncope 1.2.0.
RegardsM

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570