Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by StanislavZ <st...@mail.ru> on 2006/06/29 08:17:13 UTC

t:inputDate

Hello everybody !
I have little questions. I have componet t:inputDate in a form. And problems
is: this component's value is set to backing bean value, which is null. When
I not changed component t:inputDate and submit a form I wait that  this
backing bean value is still null but it's value  is setting to the current
value of t:inputDate. How I leave backing bean value null, when t:inputDate
is not changed  ?
With best regards,
Stanislav Zabudkin

<t:inputDate id="MaxIssueDate" title="Max dd" popupCalendar="true"
		value="#{StsListDicAdapter.mainFilter.issuedateMax}"
		valueChangeListener="#{StsListDicAdapter.mainFilter.changeDateIssueMax}"
		/>
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: t:inputDate

Posted by StanislavZ <st...@mail.ru>.
ooops - i am wrong ...
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

inputDate, issues with valueChangeListener

Posted by Ricardo Ramírez <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi everybody,

I have seen some differences between the 1.1.3 and 1.1.5 behaviour of
the inputDate.

In 1.1.3, if I have a valuechangelistener registered, whenever I change
the value of one of the (day, month, year) the valuechangelistener is
invoked. This is ok. If everything is unmodified and I click the
"submit" button the listener is NOT called.

In 1.1.5 the listener is always called. Even if the inputDate wasn't
modified at all. This means to me that If I have
FacesContext.renderResponse() in the listener the page is never
submitted.

Question is, is this intended? If I don't modify the date at all (I
don't even click on the fields), and submit the form, the
valuechangelistener method should be called?

- Ricardo

Re: t:inputDate

Posted by StanislavZ <st...@mail.ru>.
I found myself one desicion - not to use commnadButton for submit form -
instead t:commandLink
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.