Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ahteshamuddin Mohammad <md...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/29 19:12:30 UTC

QPID Proton Python Client time out

Hi,

I am trying to coonect my python client to amazon mq(AMQP) with qpid proton
library but I am getting timeout error. So, May I know any reason for this
behavior.

Thanks

Re: QPID Proton Python Client time out

Posted by Gordon Sim <go...@gmail.com>.
On 29/01/19 19:12, Ahteshamuddin Mohammad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to coonect my python client to amazon mq(AMQP) with qpid proton
> library but I am getting timeout error. So, May I know any reason for this
> behavior.

We would need more information to help you diagnose the issue. Can you
run your test with the environment variable PN_TRACE_FRM=1 and send the
resulting output (edit out any sensitive information such as passwords
before sending).