Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jim Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/27 06:19:36 UTC

Any one can help me? How to connect offline hadoop cluster and realtime hadoop cluster by different hive catalog?

Hi, All
  My flink version is 1.13.1 and my company have two hadoop cluster,
offline hadoop cluster and realtime hadoop cluster. Now, on realtime hadoop
cluster, we want to submit flink job to connect offline hadoop cluster by
different hive catalog. I use different hive configuration diretory in hive
catalog configuration. The error log of flink job as follow:

  2021-08-27 13:50:22,902 INFO  org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client
                  [] - Retrying connect to server:
realtime-cluster-master001/xx.xx.xx.xx:8050. Already tried 6 time(s); retry
policy is RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=50, sleepTime=1000
MILLISECONDS)。

  Any one can help me? Thanks!

Re: Any one can help me? How to connect offline hadoop cluster and realtime hadoop cluster by different hive catalog?

Posted by Caizhi Weng <ts...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

It seems that your Flink cluster cannot connect to
realtime-cluster-master001/xx.xx.xx.xx:8050. Please check your network and
port status.

Jim Chen <ch...@gmail.com> 于2021年8月27日周五 下午2:20写道: