Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/06 19:26:54 UTC

log a subset of bundle with MDCSiftingAppender

I'd like to change the behavior of MDCSiftingAppender.
I wish to log a subset of bundle of system not all.
I think i need to change the map but...
Is possible to change the behavior of MDCSiftingAppender in
declarative way or I need to change by coding ?
If the only solution is by coding could you tell me, please, suggest
me a possible solution

Thanks for help

--Filippo

Re: log a subset of bundle with MDCSiftingAppender

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Sorry for taking so long :-)

I'd suggest take a look how the MDCSiftingAppender is implemented at
Pax Logging [1].
You might need to improve it. But OPS4J makes it real easy for improvements :-)
The sources can be found at github [2]
Hope this helps already a bit :-)

Regards, Achim

[1] - http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/paxlogging/Pax+Logging
[2] - https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.logging

2011/8/6 Filippo Balicchia <fb...@gmail.com>:
> I'd like to change the behavior of MDCSiftingAppender.
> I wish to log a subset of bundle of system not all.
> I think i need to change the map but...
> Is possible to change the behavior of MDCSiftingAppender in
> declarative way or I need to change by coding ?
> If the only solution is by coding could you tell me, please, suggest
> me a possible solution
>
> Thanks for help
>
> --Filippo

*Achim Nierbeck*