Posted to user@ant.apache.org by micah craig <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2000/08/09 19:24:20 UTC

cwd and java task

Hi,
 I'm new to Ant and new to the list, so forgive me if
this has been gone over before (BTW: I've found no
obvious links to any archive of this list.  Does one
exist?)  Anyway, I need to execute a java class as
part of my build process, and I need that execution to
take place in a directory that is not my base dir.  I
see no way in the documentation to specify working
directory to the java task.  What am I missing?  Do I
need to make this a sub-project, with a separate
antfile?  Thanks very much for any help you can provide.

http://invites.yahoo.com/